1 cup white rice
2 chicken legs
2 rosemary sprigs
2 garlic cloves
2 Tablespoons butter or oil
4 shrimp, peeled
1 avocado, peeled and cubed
1 tomato, diced
Jalapeño, sliced, to taste
1 jar Egunsifoods Egunsi Soup
1. Rinse and cook rice in 2 cups of water with ¼ teaspoon salt. Remove from the heat and cover. Gently fluff the rice with a fork before serving.
2. Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, add rosemary and garlic, top with butter and wrap in foil. Place into a baking dish and bake at 375F for about an hour or until the meat reaches 160F.
3. Heat 1 Tablespoon butter in a pan over medium until melted and sizzling. Add the shrimp and cook until it’s pink around the edges. Flip the shrimp and add ⅔ of minced garlic, cook for a few more minutes until the shrimp is opaque and cooked through. Season with salt and remove from the pan. Let cool and dice.
4. Heat up Egunsifoods Egunsi Soup following the package instructions.
5. Assemble the plates: add rice, chicken, Egunsi soup and top with avocado, shrimp, tomato and jalapeño. Enjoy!